Project Engineer/Sin Ming/3.5k
· Prepare shop-drawings and follow-up subsequent comments returned by Consultant and arrange for re-submission.
· Attend project safety meeting and site co-ordination meeting.
· Arrangement of work according to Builder's work program.
· Schedule and arrange site access arrangement for delivery of materials and equipment.
· Monitor materials delivery schedule.
· Monitor daily work progress and feedback to Project Manager and Main Contractor.
· Ensure standard of Workmanship and comply to code of practice and project specification.
· Implement variation work upon receiving new drawings or site verbal for submission for claims.
· Conduct follow up site testing.
· Update construction drawing and follow up with draughting update.
· Commissioning of project equipment.
· Prepare as-built drawings, operation and maintenance manual.
· Carry out duties in accordance with QEHS policy, procedures and work instructions
· Be aware of the legal and other requirements and significant environment aspects/impacts (EAI) and occupational safety and health hazard/risks associated with their work activities
· Diploma in Electrical Engineering
· 3 years relevant experience
· Must be independent & Self-motivated
· Able to supervise Sub-con / supplier.
· Familiar with project supervision.
· Knowledge of electrical contracting.
· Able to work under tight schedule.
· Attend co-ordination meeting.
· Submission to Authorities.
JOB ID: 483835
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay,#13-01, The Arcade, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9728
Lawrence Pang Swee Yong
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1989674
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd