Project Engineer (SCADA)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Bachelor's / Honours
- Permanent Role
- Working location: Nearby Buona Vista MRT / one-north MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Performs work that crosses the boundaries between engineering and project management, but engineering should take precedence.
- Technical activities relating to the project inclusive of HW/SW Design, and quality compliance
- Technical design ability pertaining to Windows Domain/Workgroup Design and Communication
- Network Design
- Collaborate seamlessly with fellow team members during Engineering, Procurement, Erection/Construction, Commissioning, etc
- Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project clients.
- Participating in client/contractor meetings and resolving client/engineering and management project issues
- Good understanding of documentation and engineering work flow
- Ensure quality control of the work
- Proactively provide timely and accurate status reporting to management
- Regional traveling for site meetings and site works is required
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical Engineering or Automation & Control
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automation control system (DCS/PLC) for industrial plants.
- Track record of successful project portfolio and commissioning exposure.
- Power Management System and SCADA experience on Software (800xA, icroSCADA, Network Manager) & Zenon will be an added advantage
- Experience in Control Systems (SCADA, BMS, PMS), PLCs and Communication Protocols (Modbus, IEC61850, OPC) will be more preferred
- Experience on Cyber Secuirty implementation for SCADA & Network Manager Project
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)