Project Engineer (Qualification In Electrical Engineering Required)
- You will report to the Project Director for the project cost accounting, project schedule tracking, and resources control of all project activities.
- Maintain proper project documentation, and ensure accuracy of all design submissions to comply with project specifications and clients’ requirements.
- You will be attending meetings with clients, and conduct visits to construction sites.
- Continuously develop, maintain and manage good working relationships with clients.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to work independently and with good initiative.
- Assertive with good interpersonal skills.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Project will be an added advantage
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by sending your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Richard Lam Weng Wah
Registration Number: R1217553
EA Licence No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd