Project Engineer/Project Coordinator
- Responsible for co-ordination of all technical activities on assigned project and assist in ensuring successful completion and execution of the assigned projects.
- Participate in client or contractor site meetings and inspections to ensure site installation is carried in accordance to the technical specification of the project.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between all disciplines and project participants in the projects, to resolve all site issue hindering the work progress.
- Assist in planning, scheduling and coordination of works and ensure proper deliverables and full compliance to the authority standards.
- Assist in all project management and coordination activities delegated by project manager; including day-to-day interaction with clients, preparation of project proposals and production coordination.
- Assist in all project administration where required
- Report to the Project Manager on any site issues hindering the work progress. For example, report any change of design or architectural plan, incurring addition work to our trade. Highlight those changes that might results omission or variation cost.
- Report to the Project Manager monthly work progress carried out on site.
9. Any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
· Minimum Higher Nitec/Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 2-3 years relevant experience preferred/New graduates are welcome
· Preferably with Class 3 driving license
· To communicate with Chinese speaking clients
Interested candidate, please submit your application through email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]