Project Engineer (Polymer/ West)
- Provides formulation and processing solutions to customer problems.
- Conducts both short and mid-range development in areas consistent with the Business Objectives.
- Monitors trade and technical literature for new materials, products, and technologies and disseminates throughout the organization as necessary.
- Work requires the application of a variety of procedures, policies, and/or precedents used in combination. Frequently the application of multiple technical activities is employed; thus, analytic ability and inductive thinking are required.
- Suggest, implement, and monitor systems for the Laboratory and Technical Service groups.
- Transfer new internally developed technology to other technical and sales/marketing personnel.
- Resolves manufacturing problems and customer complaints.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in an applicable field of study such as chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, polymer engineering, or polymer science with related industrial experience.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience preferred.
- Project management of multiple concurrent projects.
- An ability to communicate all aspects of technology effectively to management and customers.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17831.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD