Project Engineer (Offshore/Marine Industry/West Area)(SBB 030906)
- Work closely with Production and Quality departments to ensure the design is rightly implemented and delivered.
- Responsible for coordinating projects from tendering stage to inception, design and final construction, ensuring project execution according to specifications and schedules.
- Compile all documentation pertaining to the projects and hand over to clients upon project completion.
- Assist the site during commissioning, including of engineering requirements and vendor’s co-ordination.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Possess good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Proficient of MS office applications and AutoCAD
- Familiar with international standard design codes such as ASME, AWS, DIN and ANSI etc
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical engineering drawings and Machining symbol
5.5 days work week (Alternate Sat off)
Pioneer Area (Transport pick up at Boon Lay MRT Station)
Manufacturing/Marine Engineering Industry
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]