Project Engineer (NRP)
Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
To be the company representative and liaise with the Clients, Consultants, relevant authorities and residents as well as to manage and co-ordinate the Project effectively.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Manage the day-to-day site operations.
- Conduct Tool box meeting.
- Plan the works programme for the project.
- Monitor and control the progress of the work.
- Prepare, review and enforce the risk assessment plan with the assistance of the WSH Coordinator.
- Put in place a system to display / update / serve notice to residents.
- Put in place a system to respond swiftly and effectively to resident’s feedback / complaints.
- Control the worksite effectively in achieving good safety and housekeeping standards.
- Attend, provide information, proposals, if any and updates when liaising with Clients, Consultants and relevant authorities for the implementation of the Project handled.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Clients, Consultants and Vendors on all Project matters.
- Be lead contact point for any and all matters specific to the Clients for the Projects that you are in-charge of.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship and meet Client’s satisfaction.
- Ensure planning for all activities are adequate for Client, product and system conformance.
- Plan, implement and track the work progress periodically, address and follow-up any issues to avoid delays.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by Client and Consultants.
- Monitor Project cost including variation works, if any.
(B) General :
- Coordinate and work with other departments and vendors.
- Ensure all Quality Documentation is implemented and maintained.
- Engage in Project work and ensure successful completion as well as hand over of Projects to the Clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
(C) Safety :
- Follow the Company safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering, Building / Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or any other discipline related to building construction.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity in managing Town Council / HDB upgrading projects of similar nature and scale.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing Town Council’s R&R / NRP projects in a similar capacity in lieu of the educational qualification stipulated above.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Strong in Persuasion, Service oriented, Client relationship and People Management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- Singapore Class 3 driving license.
(C) Experience :
- Preferably with working experience in managing Town Council / HDB upgrading projects.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd