Project Engineer (Mechanical / West / 5D / $ 3500 to $ 4500)
• Well Established Company
• Basic $ 3500 to $ 4500 + Variable Bonus + AWS
• Excellent Welfare and Benefits + Career progression
• Working location: West
- Overall full time at site to ensure overall phases of the project is effectively coordinated and organized.
- Lead and supervise site personnel. Achieves operational objectives by contributing and implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Plan and supervise construction activities.
- Prepare and generate detailed site daily reports on work done to Project Manager for review before submission.
- Ensure the documented Quality and OH&S policies are effectively implemented, maintained and reviewed. Any discrepancies to be addressed immediately in consultation with the Construction Manager / Management Representative.
- Manage costs of project work to ensure that it is within budget. Ensure all cost requisitions are accurately completed and are endorsed and approved prior to purchase, and to monitor all deliveries made to the site.
- Liaison with the client, consultant, suppliers (sub-contractors) and other relevant authorities on general management issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project planning / scheduling and purchase requisition schedule is established and maintained.
- Ensure all claims (inclusive but not limited to Variation Order, Architect’s Instruction / Engineer’s Instruction, Site Instruction) are adequately substantiated by pertinent documentation prior to submission.
- Make strategies to convince client to accept all additional cost actually happened on site.
- Ensure monthly quality / safety statistics are computed and verified legitimate.
- Attend all management and safety (OH&S) meetings.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in project management and proven project site supervision skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Experience in AutoCAD will be advantageous
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd