Project Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical)
King Wan Construction Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Feb-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Involve in Site Management.
- Heading a team of site supervisors and subcontractors.
- Coordinate works, liaise with clients and consultants. Ensure overall construction progress base on schedule.
- Enforcement of quality control and safe management control.
- Keeping site staff and subcontractors informed on approved materials and latest drawings.
- Coordination of different trades on site.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge in residential & commercial building installation works.
- Knowledge in design skills and usage of AutoCAD/ Revit will have added advantage.
- Those familiar with HDB projects will have added advantage.
- Applicants without relevant qualification must have minimum of 3 years' experience in similar capacity.
- Training provided for fresh graduates with no experience.
King Wan Construction Pte Ltd