Project Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical)
OUR RECRUITERS LLP| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 14C7308|EA Personal Registration No: R1102601
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Location: Project based
- Site preparation and co-ordination, preparation of submission documents.
- Coordinate & liaise with various related parties including customer, consultants, sub-contractor on site to ensure project requirement are met.
- Coordinate the safety management system on site
- Follow up on the project progress.
- Recognized Diploma or Degree in Related Field of studies
- Possess 2 to 3 years relevant experience in the local Construction Engineering industry
- Outgoing with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and target oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with project members and managers at all levels
- To be available immediately or within short notice pre-requisite
OUR RECRUITERS LLP