Project Engineer (M&E / Fire Protection / Plumbing / North / UP$3500)
• $3000 - $3500
• Well Established Construction Company
• AWS + Variable Bonus + Excellent Welfare
• Company located at Sembawang
• Working hour: 8:30am – 6:00pm (Mon – Sat)
- Assist the Project Manager in the M&E works and document submission.
- Lead in Site Coordination relating to the construction project.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, forecasting, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Attend site meeting, inspection and monitoring of project progress.
- Liaising and coordinating with all parties involved in the projects such as consultants, main contractors, sub-contractors etc.
- Ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with the Project Quality & Safety Plan, contract requirements, including drawings and specifications
- Ensure that all the construction safety rules and regulations are being observed
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or Construction & related discipline
- 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience
- Obtained Building Construction Safety Supervisor course and any other WSH related certificates will be advantage
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd