You will be responsible for understanding project requirements, ensuring smooth execution of project, coordination of site work with contractors and customers to ensure timely completion of project within budgeted cost and timelines. You also need to ensure all works carried out in accordance with the specified quality and EHS standards.
- Designs, plans, and handles testing, commissioning, software programming and supervision on site for BMS on project plan, specifications, and contract documents.
- Analyses plans, specifications, and contract to determine project requirements.
- Prepares submittals containing schematics, descriptions and technical literature as required. Maintains current design documents throughout project duration.
- Prepares engineering re-estimate reports and minimizes report variances.
- Perform testing & commissioning of BMS.
- HVAC experience and sequence of preparation for BMS
- Experience in BMS technical submittals preparation, method of statement, compliance statement and OMM.
- Experience in IO point schedules, assignments and materials selection with value engineering
- With logical knowledge in ACMV & HVAC system control logic.
- Network and MS office & project background knowledge is a must.
- Be aware of all kinds of risks and their controls in your work environment.
- Be a part of site EHS inspections, hazard/ risk assessments and recommend mitigation measures.
- Immediately inform the site EHS officer/site manager of any additional EHS risks.
Stop the work if any unsafe conditions are identified.
- Project management skill required.
- Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or its equivalent
- Min 2 years related experience in HVAC/ BAS industry
- Strong customer management & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills