Rotating Offshore Solutions Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jul-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist project manager in managing and monitoring the project progress to meet technical requirements and time schedule with high quality standard and cost effectiveness;
- Attend to daily tasks relating to project and customer's requirements and work closely with the Sales, Engineering, Procurement, Production & Quality Departments;
- Manage sub-contractors and vendors on cost, quality and schedule issues;
- Prepare the project schedule and progress report and alert higher management on the project risk when occurred;
- Maintain the proper documentations follows Project Execution Plan throughout the project cycle.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in Module Fabrication and Rotating equipment’s.
- Computer proficiency in MS Project / Excel and MS Word, Adobe Acrobat & AutoCad an added advantage.
- Experience in supervisory and management or projects, people, work processes oriented.
- Only Singaporean/PR may apply.
Rotating Offshore Solutions Pte Ltd