As a Project Engineer, responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. Your duties involve project inspection criteria, coordinating the review of project designs and ensuring the proper implementation of project elements.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
- Additional duties may be assigned by management as needed
- Diploma in Electrical or Smart Building or equivalent,
- Proficient in Microsoft works, Word, Excel and Power Point and Project
- Prefer with 2 years of experience in project works, telecommunication industry highly advantageous
- Team player with the right attitude, hardworking and resourceful, Proactive in solving customer problem
We offer competitive salary packages & benefits, learning opportunities, good work life balance, friendly work environment, open door management, advancement opportunities, & many, many, more….
Interested? Submit to us your complete resume today!
To know more about us, visit our website: wwwvectorinfotech.com
Vector InfoTech Pte Ltd