ZH Builders Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Oct-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for executing the company projects in building construction which covers.
- Responsible for the Structural work of project
- To review project specifications and technical clarifications
- To prepare method statements and check drawing discrepancies
- To carry out project planning, design, material requisition, cost control, project supervision and documentation
- To supervise the construction works and coordinate with client’s representatives, consultants and sub-contractors on technical matters
- To target and ensure timely and smooth progress of works
- To ensure quality of works is achieved and safety & environmental regulations are complied with
- To ensure safety management system implement on site
- To prepare RFI to consultant
- To prepare weekly report
- To prepare work schedule for all subcontractor
- To ensure structural work done according drawing
- JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Civil), Architecture or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English (in order to handle queries, issues and feedbacks from Mandarin and English speaking associates)
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Autocad, Ms Project, Bluebeam
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
ZH Builders Pte Ltd