COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 04C4054|EA Personal Registration No: R1101587
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Assist in project planning and to co-ordinate and oversee all works on the site in Telecom industry
- Monitor & co-ordinate the works with supervisors.
- Handling of technical and engineering problems.
- Assist in planning, programming, and monitoring of works progress.
- Liaison with client's representative, relevant authorities and consultants.
- Identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes, minimize the environmental impact associated with the construction activities.
- Take reasonable practical measures to eliminate any foreseeable risk to any person who is at the workplace.
- Ensure safe work procedures and environmental control measures are implemented at the worksite.
- Must be able to coordinate all service-related matters, lead discussions with service providers.
- Liaising with authorities, government agencies and various 3rd parties.
COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT