MacroVista Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 18-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
We are looking for an active and self-motivated individuals to join us as:-
Job Description of Pre / Post-Sales Support Engineer
This is what you should be contributing:
- Understand customer’s safety requirements and recommend appropriate safety solutions to mitigate workplace risk(s)
- Establish Safety specifications / compliance / Auto-CAD drawings in supporting tender projects.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing certified teams of safety work-at-height / communication cabling and equipment installer.
- Manage and drive both safety and communication installation projects as per timeline.
- Play a Management Representative role; (as technical lead) in leading the Organization in compliance to ISO45001 Safety Standards and attaining the BizSafe Star accreditation.
- Achieve project deliverables as per project timeline and meet KPI as set by department head
This is what you should be possessing:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Environmental, Health & Safety, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in managing safety site deployment projects. Fresh graduates may also apply.
- Preferable with knowledge of ISO45001 and OHSAS18001 Safety Management System
- Preferable with certified QHSE Internal Auditor and attended training in Workplace Safety & Health cum managing Work-At-Height.
- Conversant in English & Mandarin (optional) will be good
- Possess own vehicle or motorbike preferred
- Good inter-personal and communications skills
- Able to work in a team
- Attractive remuneration and incentives
- 5-day week
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may submit your CV to JobsCentral portal. All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
- Please including the following
- Recent photo
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
MacroVista Pte Ltd