PrimusTech Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
- Oversee the Building Management System and Extra Low Voltage Systems in commercial projects.
- Familiar with Structured Cabling System, PA system, Nurse Call System and Car Park Management System installation.
- Understand system design, review technical specification including quotation.
- Monitor site work and responsible for shop drawing, catalogue, material submissions.
- Supervises departmental policies and procedures and standard of work performance.
- Implement and direct a program to ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects.
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and attend meetings and liaison work with consultants/ clients / main contractors / vendors.
- Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
- Monitor and control operation to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
- Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Propose and implement improvement works to client.
- Establish and maintain courteous / co-operative relationship with clients.
- Control project budget.
- Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Building Technology.
- At least 2 years’ experience in management of Building Management Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- A resourceful individual with good organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
PrimusTech Pte Ltd