Project Engineer (Electrical)
Poh Meng Engineering Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Follow-up review and revise technical document and liaise with clients for approval.
- In charge of mechanical and electrical engineering aspects of the projects.
- Liaise with procurement department for purchasing of equipment / materials
- Keep track records and in charge of internal storage of raw materials.
- Assist in preparation of tender / quotation estimates and proposals.
- Liaise with contractors, consultants, main-con and technical personnel on any issue.
- Assist in testing and commissioning of equipment and system when required.
- Planning of project.
- Liaise with clients, consultants on preparing job program for site progress, monitoring job program and preparing submission schedules.
- Follow up on warranty claims / services, non-conformance and compliance issue encountered in the works.
- Reporting on all project activities.
- Supervise project deliverables regarding site co-ordination and installation of M&E works.
- To meet specification required by main-con, consultants, or clients as well as to meet the deadline of project handover.
- Ensure sub-contractor and direct workers on site perform the work in accordance with the approved drawing and instructions as appropriate.
- Preparing job program for site progress, monitoring job program and preparing submission schedule.
- Co-ordinate works and operations of the external workers and contractors.
- Ensure that project is executed in good quality and within schedule and budget.
- Transportation of workers include in the works.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with the specified quality and safety standard.
- Generate reports for contractor / end users when required, including if any site non-conformance works.
- Participate in the review of any corrective and preventive actions.
- Initiate corrective actions to prevent the occurrence of service / product nonconformity.
- Report to Project Manager
- Other works.
Poh Meng Engineering Pte Ltd