Project Engineer (Electrical Engineering)
Main Work Scopes
• Coordinate projects & attend meetings
• Logistics planning and venue set up
• Monitor and manage progress of the project and work with various external and internal parties and ensure that committed deliverables are met on time and compliant to safety requirements.
• Check and ensure all installation works conform to project design specifications and contractual terms and conditions
• Ensure compliance with safety with all safety legal and regulatory requirements
• Min Diploma in any Engineering discipline
• Fresh Grad welcome to apply
• Good writing and communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Possess good interpersonal, analytical and organizing skills
• Experience in Electrical Engineering will be an advantage
• Singaporean Citizen
Work days: Mon to FRI
Work hours: 9.00am to 6pm.
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
MQ Communications Pte Ltd
We are an established Communications Company dealing with structured cabling system and computer network solutions. We welcome young and aspiring professional to join us.