Project Engineer (E&I Experience & Petrochemical Industry, $5500)
- To manage a team of supervisors, workers, sub-con and vendors to execute works within a given timeline.
- To resolve site issues with supervisors, sub-con, vendors, main-con and/or related third parties.
- To coordinate site works, work flows and inspections with main-con site representatives including attending site co-ordination meetings.
- To plan, implement and monitor weekly works activities with a team of supervisors in accordance to master schedule.
- To monitor work progresses, productivities, qualities and material usages and ensure those items meet the targeted schedule, productivities, qualities and within quantities.
- To enforce and monitor all supervisors, workers and sub-contractors abide to safety, health and environment rules and regulations.
- To prepare shop drawing, “AS-BUILT”drawings and Materials Bill of Quantities required for the project.
- To keep track monitor and ensure timely submission of all shop drawings, materials and “AS-BUILT” drawings.
- To co-ordinate with main contractors and third parties on Combined Services Drawings (CSD) and resolve any clashes prior to construction.
- Attendance for All Tool Box meeting and all safety meetings.
- To implement Testing & Commissioning plan.
- ITE/ Diploma with 2-3 years of relevant experience in Petrochemical Industry.
- $3500-$5500 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310