Project Engineer (Data Centre) Job Code 181003A
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Responsible for the overall management and implementation of projects
- Plan and prepare work schedules when the project is awarded
- Coordinate and manage activities of the vendors and sub-contractors to ensure quality standards are met
- Ensure documentation from vendors and sub-contractors are in-order i.e. Technical Submission, Material Submission, etc
- Constantly monitor the progress of projects and provide management and clients’ with regular progress status reports
- Conduct regular site walks and manage work schedules to ensure smooth progress and timely delivery of projects
- Anticipate issues/problems that could arise and provide solutions to solve them
- Prepare test scripts, schedule, and reports for Factory and Site testing and send an invitation to clients for all witness testing
- Coordinate with consultant or clients for Integrated Services Test (IST) and prepare all vendors, sub-contractors and internal departments for the test
- Work with CAD department to highlight any discrepancy in construction drawings and ensure accuracy in as-built drawings
- Work with the Project Admin department to prepare OMM and handover certificates for assigned projects
- Prepare system write-up for every discipline
- ITE (post National Service) and above in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- 3-4 years’ experience in the M&E industry is an advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge in project management tools, solutions, and techniques are highly desirable
- Safety Awareness is required at all time
- Familiar with Authority Requirement and Code of Practice is preferable
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Able to commit to long working hours and responsive to sudden client’s request
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)