Project Engineer/ Construction/ $3000 - $4000/ North
- To report and assist Project Manager (PM) on project functions included but not limited to project management, site management, risk control management etc. to meet the project(s) goals;
- To assist Project Manager in project planning, implementation and to coordinate all construction works on the project site are in accordance to the master and detailed work program;
- To prepare, plan and submit project related documents, such as schedules, method statement, design plan, risk assessment, monthly report, etc;
- To supervise the execution of the construction works and ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with contract specification/bills of quantities, construction drawings, company’s quality standards, Environmental, Safety & Health (ESH) practices and all other contract document;
- To coordinate and liaise with Client’s representatives, relevant Authorities, Consultant, Subcontractors, Suppliers, etc. on all project aspects and need be, to provide all technical and non-technical resolutions followed by documentation;
- To liaise with client or consultant for site inspections, submission of necessary technical reports and ensure necessary records are maintained at site.
- Assist Contract department (QS) in verifying progress payments and claims from Contractors;
- To attend regular meetings with Client’s Representative, Consultants and/or Contractors and ensure the progress is on schedule;
- To establish proper and effective document control system, maintain & conduct reviews of detail design drawings, project documents and specifications; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as your superior/management deem fit;
- Minimum Degree in Civil Engineering - recognized by PE Board
- Responsible and committed
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in contract specification/bills of quantities, construction drawings, company’s quality standards, Environmental, Safety & Health (ESH) practices
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to
Chloe Tan Hui Lin.
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd