Project Engineer (Automated Trucks/ East/ Alternate Saturday)
- Prepare installation parameters
- Develop the software of the solution
- Proceed to tests for the Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Installation on customer site (map creation, path/routes drawing, communication test.
- Test and validation of the entire solution during a Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) and commissioning
- Regular reporting to the project manager of the set-up progress
- Train end-user customer
- Software and hardware maintenance
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechatronics or Computer Science.
- Possess 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in software development and/or installation experience in complex industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive, Aeronautics) will be an asset
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 17088.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD