Project Engineer (5 days, Jurong East, Security System)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 20-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1102556
- To supervise, execute and coordinate project activities together with a group of Engineers, Technicians and sub-contractors leading to successful project completion.
- To monitor and control project to be on schedule, within budgeted cost and quality standards.
- To work closely with consultant/owner to ensure project is delivered according to requirements.
- Singaporean possess a Degree/Diploma in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
- 2-3 years’ relevant working experience in site supervision and coordination with main contractors and subcontractors
- Must have hands-on experience in alarm, card access and CCTV system installation knowledge.
- Must be computer literate,
- Preferably with own vehicle.
Salary Range: $2,500 - $3,300
- Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT(.doc file) with the following information:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences (period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)