Project Engineer (1-year renewable contract) @ Tuas - Global Pharma MNC
- Global Pharma MNC
- Work location: Tuas
- Company Transport Pick up available
- 1-year renewable contract
- Work with vendor regarding civil works (hacking and cabling).
- Work on meeting room survey and support during smart room deployment.
- Work with Local Tech to secure vendor resources (civil works)
- Work with Local Tech to complete the site survey & implementation along with vendors and other teams for any civil works needed, include arrange scaffolding to lay cable & mount wireless access point as required.
- Work with Project Manager, cost engineer, local Tech for cost or budget associated with activities above.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline
- Min 2-3 years of relevant experience in the project management field or in chemical/pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of project controls
- Experience of working with and managing EPCM/TPS providers
- Knowledge of industrial standards
- Knowledge of cost estimation methodology
- Knowledge of project schedule planning and control
- Knowledge of GMP, GEP and EHS requirements
- Appropriate knowledge of Local Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Knowledge of Project Management Framework (PMF), Design & Equipment Standards (DES), Global Engineering Standards (GESs) relating to project management
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16468
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD