Project Engineer (1-year renewable contract)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 3-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Provide certified drawings, outline drawings, equipment drawings, package drawings and other drawings as required for sales orders and in-house needs.
- Assist in the development, administration and use of CAD systems applicable to drawing preparation or modifications.
- Contact appropriate vendors for cost information and engineering details on accessory equipment when developing engineering drawings of assemblies and/or packages. Ensure the equipment chosen is cost effective and of sufficient quality that it is consistent with company's standard.
- Maintain liaison with vendors, customers and other company departments that are affected by project engineering activities. Attend to kick-off meetings and other technical meetings as required.
- Prepare quality plans, procedures for submission to customer.
- Co-ordinate with production for manpower allocation and timely execution of projects. Attend to problems arising from production and ensure follow-up and proper documentation for design changes.
- Attend to in-house inspection and testing as well as field start-up and commissioning at customers' location.
- Prepare Instruction, Operation and Maintenance Manuals and drawing documentation for customers' records.
- Attend to and supervise engineers and technicians performing service jobs for customers.
- Provide technical support to the customer.
- Attend to customer complaints promptly to provide remedy and if necessary, consulting with Engineering for assistance.
- Provide support to sales representatives and distributors.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in related field.
- Knowledge and experience in Autocad is highly desirable.
- Able to commence work by January 2021.
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551