Project Engineer (1-year contract/ Pharmaceutical)
- Work with vendor regarding civil works (hacking and cabling).
- Work on meeting room survey and support during smart room deployment.
- Work with Local Tech to secure vendor resources (civil works)
- Work with Local Tech to complete the site survey & implementation along with vendors and other teams for any civil works needed, include arrange scaffolding to lay cable & mount wireless access point as required.
- Work with Project Manager, cost engineer, local Tech for cost or budget associated with activities above
- Good honours degree in any engineering discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the project management field or in chemical/pharmaceutical industry (min. 5 years for Senior Project Engineer position, and min 7 years for Principal Project Engineer position)
- Knowledge of project controls
- Experience of working with and managing EPCM/TPS providers
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16477.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD