Project Coordinator / Up to 3k / 5.5 days / Kaki Bukit
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 24-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Longstanding company that provides bespoke signages
- Broad range of clients from Cinemas to Universities
- Innovation ensures that company keeps up with the latest industrial trends
- Define project objectives or targets, project scope, and roles & responsibilities.
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of the projects.
- Define resource requirements including manage resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Develop a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver project within the budget.
- Manage delivery of the project according to the project plan.
- Track project and provide regular reports or updates on project status to project team and key stakeholders.
- Manage and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Manage the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Delegate tasks on the project to designers and production team.
- Perform quality checks and control on the project throughout the various stages from drawing to production to installation.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects as and when assigned by the Operation Director or Managing Director.
- At least 1 to 2 years of project/site management experience preferably in the signage, construction/ building industry.