Coordinator (Project Proposals & Quotations) | SGD3.2k
Manpower Staffing Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Prepare Project Proposals, Quotations, Bill of Quantities and Specification Sheets for customers
- Track sales, project progress and provide updates to Management in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively and concisely with global colleagues and customers from various business cultures to ensure optimum performance of job scope
- Coordinate order processing requirements between customers and Italy headquarters, including monitoring of end-to-end logistics
- Take initiative to handle and resolve any issues that may arise during the course of work, including but not limited to project specifications, order processing and sales coordination
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience within the Building Materials/Construction/Architecture industries.
- Prior exposure in able to comprehend floor plans and electrical drawings will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience in quality surveying will be highly advantageous.
- Comfortable in working in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Customer centric, problem solving mindset with a positive nature and professional work ethics
- Adaptable, proactive, meticulous, going the extra mile and is a team player
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080