We are currently searching for a motivated, passionate and experienced project manager to join our creative team. As a Project Manager, you will need to work closely with our clients to understand their requirements, and coordinate from design to programming completion with our very own designers and developers.
- Manage and deliver medium to large size – database driven & custom PHP web development projects
- Prepare project documentation: Milestone Chart, Simple System Design, Change Requests
- Gather and interpret project requirements in order to deploy resources in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Work with Account Managers to understand project milestones, and timelines in order to manage resources for various projects simultaneously throughout each project’s lifecycle
- Arbitrate resource or task conflicts and create systems to minimize conflicts
- Work closely with our Designers and Programmers on an ongoing basis and ensure project requirements are met according to clients’ requirements
- Ensure timely update is being communicated to clients
- Provide Training to clients on how to use the website’s content management system
- Holder of at least a Diploma or higher in a relevant discipline
- Experience in project planning, execution, controlling and project risk management
- Experience in Magento eCommerce will be given priority
- A keen learner, especially in the Information Technology industry
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and multi-task
- Literate in MS Office, latest versions of PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Dynamic and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to bring project to successful on-time completion through close monitoring and supporting
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, responsible, organized, able to work independently, and gives attention to detail
- Must possess knowledge and provide value added suggestions whenever discussing projects with clients
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his experience in the internet industry and to grow together with our company.
Interested and qualified applicants, please send in your resume with current and expected salaries to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Remuneration package shall be determined based on experience and qualifications. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Verz Design Pte Ltd