PHD POSH HOME DESIGN| Date Posted: 20-May-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- You will work closely with company’s designers to ensure the highest level of project execution. You will liaise with the key point of contact ensure good communication on the project.
- Liaise with Designers concerning interior design layouts and drawing standards/details.
- You will be responsible for quality control and project management.
- Your project management will including project schedules, timelines, billings, invoicing and collections.
- You will be responsible for quality control – from initial presentations to documentation and service delivery including checking, coordinating construction documents, details and specifications.
- You will monitor and manage resources utilization on projects.
- You will be responsible for planning and executing of the project, assumes responsibility for delivery of the project to the client.
- In charge of the day to day operation of the projects during fit-up till handover.
- Manage project schedule to ensure timely completion of project and all client’s requirements are met.
- Consider materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiate project fees.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans.
- Prepare minutes of meeting for site meeting with client and contractors.
- Attend technical and site meetings to resolve design issues and site problems
- Work closely with quantity surveyors to establish costs and work schedules on larger projects, with architects and other design professionals to determine the best use of space, and with manufacturers and contractors.
- Identify new business and sell services to potential clients.
- Interior Design or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in this field
- Able to interpret plans, drawings and quote
- Project management experience is enquired for this role
- Experienced in residential and commercial projects
- Able to meet dateline, eye to details, a good team player, patience with a great positive attitude.
PHD POSH HOME DESIGN