Overall Purpose of Job
To be ISO-Team representative and manage, coordinate and supervise the project at site.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
• Supervise project (R&R / A&A Works).
• Manage and coordinate project works.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with Clients, Consultants and Vendors on all project matters.
• Be a lead contact point for any and all matters specific to the Clients for the projects that you are in-charge of.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship and meet Client’s satisfaction.
• Plan all activities to ensure that it is adequate for Clients, products and system conformance.
• Engage, coordinate and oversee all project work to ensure successful completion as well as hand over to the Clients.
(B) General :
• Prepare and submit necessary report(s) as required by Clients.
• Maintain all the documentation for the projects.
• Coordinate and work with other departments as well as to supervise the project works.
• To follow the safety procedures, rules and regulation and eliminate or reduce hazard at the workplace.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
• Diploma or Nitec in Building / Certificate in Civil & Structural Engineering or related field.
• Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) and can communicate effectively in English.
• PC literate and knowledge in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project)
• Positive and good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
• A good team player and willing to be stationed at the site office.
• Possess a Singapore Class 3 driving license.
(C) Experience :
• Preferably 2 years working experience in Building Construction Industry.