This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential. You’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports.
To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have. If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills
- A local diploma or degree in Management or Business