Statement Of Purpose
To be ISO-Team representative as a Project Coordinator to coordinate the project at site.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate project (R&R / A&A) works.
- Plan and discuss with sub-contractors on project execution including implementation.
- Manage and supervise project works as well as oversee all workers, sub-contractors and vendors to ensure proper work execution and good workmanship.
- Execute project works based on the drawing / specification.
- Resolve any Clients and / or residents’ complaints / feedbacks.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with Clients, Consultants and Vendors on all project matters.
- Attend site meeting, if applicable.
- Track work progress and submit progress report so as to ensure that the projects are executed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate the project work to ensure successful completion as well as hand over to the Clients.
- Maintain all the documentation for the projects.
- Coordinate and work with other departments as well as to supervise the project works.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Building / Certificate in Civil & Structural Engineering or related field.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project)
- Positive and good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- A good team player and willing to be stationed at the site office.
- Possess a Singapore Class 3 driving license.
- Preferably 4 years working experience in Building Construction Industry.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd