The Project Coordinator is an integral part of the Game Development team which involves working on software and specifications for games targeted at the Japanese and other Asian markets . We require the project coordinator to read and write specifications in Japanese and communicate with the various service partners and customers in Japan, China and Taiwan, in the native languages of those countries.
We look for the following skills/traits:
- Good English and Chinese language, communication and teamwork skills.
- Good research and data manipulation skills.
- Proficiency in Japanese Language with N 1
- Passion in gaming and good understanding of game design principles is a plus
Required documents for applicants:
- Cover letter
- Resume with GPA score
- Past game portfolios , if any.
Please send your application and resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KOEI TECMO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD