Carecone Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-May-2021
EA Licence No: 20C0199|EA Personal Registration No: 19100090
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform Operation Support for Partner Management Team
- Publish partners performance dashboard and spent reporting with analysis to all key stakeholders
- Ensure on time performance alignment/reporting from both HP internal and outsource partners
- Maintain and publish all outsource partners and suppliers Contracts and T&Cs
- Drive timely reporting of the VC (value capture) and POR (Plan of Record)
- Reporting on progress, resources, finance, or costings
- Develop performance dashboard and cost reporting for projects
- Quality assurance, for example through collating data, auditing, or compliance checks
- Scheduling meetings and setting agendas for the project team
- Internal and external stakeholder and sponsor management
- Updating project records
- Good team player and ability to work independently
- Strong leadership and proactive in driving issue resolution and process improvement with outsource partners and key stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Strong sense of responsibility & urgency in handling escalations.
- Degree holder or equivalent discipline
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver). Able to drive process improvement and engineering
- Fundamental project management skills, with ability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies.
- Financial knowledge
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Typically, 3-5 years of experience in a supply chain & Procurement function.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function.
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd