We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Location: Nearest MRT – Labrador Park
- Assist in the preparation of papers to obtain approval and budget for IT projects
- Assist in the procurement, tender documents preparation, tender calling, tender evaluation and tender award
- Assist in the co-ordination with third parties including contractors and other suppliers
- Maintain project documentation as required
- Assist in tracking of project timelines and deliverables
- Assist in the preparation of project communications materials
- Scheduling of project meetings
- Any other instructions from the Management with regard to the project
- Minimum a Diploma with at least 5 years of project management and co-ordination experience
- Prior experience in public sector is preferred
- Good work attitude
- Meticulous and diligent, able to meet deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd