Project Coordinator (IT Support)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Assist in the development of full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Assist in the preparation of business and strategic plans and departmental presentations based on guidelines provided by Directors and Vice President of Table Games operations.
- When required, facilitate negotiations with other department managers for the acquisition of required resources from within the company.
- Remain apprised of current gaming market trends through interaction and surveys.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Ensure a game project is completed on time, within budget, and using the correct resources.
- Personally familiarize one-self and develop understanding of the fundamentals of table games operations.
- Coordinate with marketing team, familiarize one-self with the latest market trends that will impact the game design or appeal and communicates the same to senior management and project team.
- Up to date on-going maintenance of completed projects involving updates, add-ons, and customer support. Responsible for weekly reporting and analysis.
- Protect all assets of the Company and the Department at all times.
- Comply with attendance guidelines and regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
- Have strong financial acumen and bottom-line orientation.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Good knowledge of games and the games industry.
- Able to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, vendors and other departments.
- Ability to manage people, time and resources.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in an organized way.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Be of good character and maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism at work.