Project Coordinator (IT)
Yearly renewable contract
Working Location: Central
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
2. Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
3. Oversee project procurement management
4. Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
5. Manage infrastructure security deployment projects involving security solutions such as firewalls, intrusion prevention/detection systems, VPN, authentication, content filtering, anti-virus, patch management, data loss prevention, SIEM, etc.
6. To ensure the project tasks are monitored, track and complete on time and negotiate with the customer if there is any delay or/and gaps.
7. To process project purchase order processing
1. Strong passion in learning
2. 1 year of relevant experience
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)