Project Coordinator (Engineer)
Aquaforce is extending an invitation to all job seekers looking to take on a job as mechanical and electrical engineer. The primary role is to support our technical specialist and workshop for the engineering aspect of the company’s operations.
This includes planning, coordinating, documentation for the operations. Entrant engineers to Aquaforce will be given the opportunity to attach to the technical teams and the marketing programs respectively. This practical approach ensures newly joint members of our company appreciates and understanding the daily down-to-earth operations of the company.
Secondly, it allows to the newly joint engineers to acquire basic technical know-hows on water pumping systems so as to be more effective in the given role.
Most importantly, this process also integrates you to be part of this TEAM-based organisation where everyone supports each other in our roles.
Be awestruck by how much you can achieve when successfully plugged into a TEAM-BASED CULTURE! We are seeking candidate who is a TEAM-player with positive attitude and pro-activeness in this niche industry.
Be part of the growing TEAM of Aquaforce!
- Assist in designing of M&E systems
- Generating of M&E drawings and designs
- Project and Contract Planning, Coordination and Documentation
- Representing and update the company on the progress of projects / contracts during meetings
- On-site attendance and troubleshooting
- Improvement and documentation of SOP for technical works
- Liaising with customers for term contracts and projects, etc
- Minimum Education: Diploma/Degree (preferably in field of engineering)
- TEAM player
- Positive Attitudes
- Drive and proactive in completion of task
- Objective focused
Aquaforce Private Limited