Project Coordinator cum Horticulturist
ISO-Landscape Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Apr-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Statement Of Purpose
- Coordination and supervision of the landscape Project at work site and maintenance.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Discuss with Clients such as Project’s Consultants, NPark and Main Con etc. to establish the landscape parameters and basic consideration for the landscape project.
- Conduct site inspection to analyze condition and other environmental factors that may influence or affect the landscape design.
- Collate and review the site data from the Clients and Consultants.
- Attend to feedbacks and complaints as well as to liaise with Client to resolve any Clients and / or resident complaints related to horticultural matter.
- Attend weekly site meeting.
- Coordinate with Consultants and Vendors related to the landscape projects.
- Conduct periodic site inspections to ensure that the landscape works adheres to the intent design.
- Prepare working and development drawing which include landscape work.
- Prepare and submit necessary report(s) as required by Clients.
- Maintain and document all the landscape projects.
- Coordinate and work with other departments as well as to supervise landscape works.
- Be aware of Occupational health and Safety Policy
- Follow the Company safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- Degree or Diploma in Horticulture or Landscaping.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Strong in project co-ordination.
- People Management and Negotiation skills.
- Good working attitude, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and can communicate effectively in English.
- PC literate and knowledge in MS Office.
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
ISO-Landscape Pte Ltd