Project Coordinator (Clinical Supplies) - Pharma MNC
- Manage Study/Project setup, coordination and maintenance into company internal system
- Manage communication with customers and local sites/CRA on study/project setup.
- Prepare & send site packs with all applicable shipping documentation and instructions for clinical trials in Bio Star under our control. Ensure accurate and timely update into system.
- As required conduct site visits for all first time shippers for clinical trials during their initial shipment.
- Maintain site relationship with all clinical trial sites with periodic telephone calls.
- Follow-up quotations supplied to customers (repeat customer only).
- Keep up-to-date with global daily bulletins & current issues highlights on the intranet.
- Identify customer’s transport needs / requirements
- Provide quotes / estimates including pick up time and expected delivery time to customers on demand.
- Liaise with Dispatch to arrange suitable pick up times
- Initiate / set up new accounts (provide account forms, known shipper validation forms)
- For billable and non-billable shipments complete the following:
- Provide best logistic solutions on job by job basis.
- Enter all packaging / refrigerants required into each job.
- Search & utilise best route / flight(s) for each shipment.
- Tracking from job creation to delivery.
- Update customers / shippers in a timely manner of delays affecting agreed delivery time or as required.
- Document all communication in job notes under the applicable note heading.
- Min Diploma
- Project management/coordination experience in Clinical trials and pharma / pharma supply chain industry
- Proven excellent customer service experience and client relationship
Interested Candidates please forward your updated CVs to:
Alex Goh Hock Leong – R1763413 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Please do not use Quick Apply
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd