Project Coordinator (Civil/ Marine/ Up $3000/ Office Hour/ West)
- Established Company specializes in Metal Fabrication Service.
- Salary: $2600 - $3000 (Depending on Exp)
- Mon – Fri (9.00am-5.30pm) / Alt Saturday
- Location: West (Nearest MRT is Pioneer)
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in meetings.
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and details e.g : outcomes.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensuring resources and equipment are always available. Eg: materials, equipment, etc
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Liaise and keep all stakeholder up to date on the progress of the project, documentations and reports.
- Prepare material list, cutting list and producing ad-hoc drawings to assist fabrication.
- Inspect and ensure fabricated items are according to drawings.
- Assist with safety & ISO matters.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Any other work as assigned by Project Manager
- Diploma and above with min 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Compulsory to read & understand technical drawings. (Civil / Marine)
- Able to use AutoCad.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Chua Song Lim (Terrence)
Registration Number: R1981736
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services PTE LTD
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd