Project Control Manager - Raffles Place (Construction Industry, Max $7500)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 30-May-2019
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Collect all the latest schedules from the job site and monitor the project along with critical path.
- Ensure Engineering, procurement, material deliveries, construction are on schedule.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports and identify anomalies if any and escalate the issues to take in time action.
- Collect project budget and cashflow, compare them with the schedules to see they are consistent. Closely monitor cost to complete. Escalate the critical issues when found immediately.
- Attending progress review meetings with the job site and the management.
- Preparation of presentation and presenting them where necessary
- Travel to the jobsites as necessary to understand the project in detail and gather information on the ground realities.
- Singaporean or SPR only
- Min Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Any construction management courses will be an advantage, but not essential.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Past experience in fields site supervision, Project Control in the fields of infrastructure, buildings, commercial complexes, airports etc.
- Past experience in companies which are developers / contractors (preferred) with Aviation/ Infra/ Roads
- Hands on experience on Planning tools e.g MS Project, Primavera.
- Able to analyse project schedules (plan vs actual). Foresee at completion targets and suggest ways in which schedule can be met.
- Able to understand / analyze project budget and raise alarms where necessary.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal with good command in English
- Interpersonal skills to develop relation and gather information
- Presentation preparation and delivery
- Ready to stretch on working hours when required to meet timelines and work demands
Please attach your updated detailed resume with the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No : R1880292