Project / Commissioning Coordinator
In this newly created role, you will participate in the Design & Construction of a world class Chemical Waste Treatment Centre. You will be the key person to interface with various external engineering teams, clients, suppliers and contractors across all phases of the design and construction project.
- Provide daily support to the Project Manager or General Manager in the tracking, collection and organization of business requirements, project information and other technical information on assigned projects.
- To assist in the creation of project related documentation including letters, memos, reports of project proposals, tenders, budgets, project charters, formal meeting minutes.
- To assist in the review of Contractors quotations and proposal.
- Provide timely update on the project status and issues that may impact project.
- Facilitate communication and obtain update among Project Team, Customers and stakeholders.
- Provide additional administrative and technical support in a timely manner as required by the Project Manager and General Manager
- Degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Architecture, Chemical Engineering or Environmental Science, preferably with postgraduate qualifications.
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, preferably in chemical, petrochemical; cement, shipyard, pharmaceutical, power plant, green business industry.
- Strong demonstration of abilities in: planning and organizing, group facilitation, resource coordination, strong team orientation, multi-tasking skills, to ensure that project and related tasks are delivered on time and within budget.
- Proficient in English, well written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and AutoCAD.
Successful candidate will be working in the main office located at 15 Tuas View Circuit Singapore 636968. Company transport is available.
Veolia is one of the largest environmental services organizations in Singapore. We are providing integrated waste management solutions to industrial, commercial, municipal and residential customers, including collection, sorting and recycling of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, industrial services as well as public cleansing.