Project Business Analyst - Medical Device MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for maintenance of the standards of project management and processes.
- Support the successful delivery of programs through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting.
- Assist project managers and teams on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches
- Assist and advise Project Sponsors, Project Managers, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines
- Manages processes supporting the Project Steering Committee, streamlining communications between Project Managers and Sponsors.
- Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
- Ensuring pre-scope project plan is communicated to all project stakeholders
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a timely, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Monitoring projects against time, budget, and quality standards.
- Manage the portfolio-level benefits, ensuring that all benefits are planned, monitored and benefits realization is tracked
- Update and administer the Project Dashboard as required using reports from Project Managers and the outcomes of project and board level meetings and workshops
- Assist Project Managers incorporate strategies for cost efficiencies within their business case and project design
- Facilitate post implementation reviews.
- Builds a trusted relationship and act as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, the information technology department, and outside vendors.
- Conduct presentation / training to internal and external parties (if required)
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of business processes, systems, and solutions.
- Oversee the launch of solutions and help to maximize the positive impact on the organization.
- Identify, screen, and evaluate new solution opportunities to address unmet (internal and external) customer needs.
- Utilize the appropriate technologies and ensure that customers have the solutions they need, when they need them, and in the media best suited to their requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture and business process / operations teams to ensure solution compatibility with company standards.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Project Management team & Business Process organization on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company. (if necessary)
- Diploma or Degree in information technology, computer science or a related field with at least 3-8 years relevant working experience as a Business Analyst or Project Management role
- Experience in leading and managing projects
- Preferably with experience managing projects in Sales, Marketing, Order Management and Supply Chain.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd