Project Assistant Programming
Project Assistant – Programming
We are looking for a project assistant who will be responsible for assisting the Programming and Marketing teams for Esplanade's Presents programmes and festivals. This is a 1-year full time contract position. You will have a varied role including planning and execution of programmes, events, special projects, marketing, administration and logistics.
- Support the administration, planning, development and implementation of a series of Programmes
- Compile and update schedules, event information and publicity material
- Handle archival recording schedules, programme registration, applications, audition processes and drafting meeting notes
- Maintain databases, statistics and reports
- Liaise with performing groups, artists liaison officers and various departments on matters related to the programmes and festivals
- Assist in the development and implementation of communications, marketing and promotions plan for all programmes and festivals
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Music/Performing Arts Studies or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office applications
- Good coordination skill, well organised, meticulous and self-motivated
- Effectively bilingual, experience with event planning and management is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work well in a team
- Interest and knowledge of the arts industry in general is an asset
If you satisfy the above requirements and are able to fully commit to the 12-month contract, please apply to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attach your resume with an indication of your current and expected salary.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in this position and in the Esplanade.
The Esplanade Co Ltd