Wizlearn Technologies| Date Posted: 1-Feb-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide pre & post implementation users’ requirement gather and production technical support.
- Collaborate with development team to ensure project is delivered according to the requirements & deadline.
- Translate business requirements into functional specification and manage user expectation.
- Review High-Level and detailed technical designs.
- Write and execute test cases to verify changes are per scope and agreed specifications.
- Ensure adherence to standards and processes.
- Perform project status update & reporting.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or its relevant discipline.
- At least 1 to 2 years relevant experience.
- Understand of full cycle of software development life cycle (SDLC) / system development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understand Agile/ SCRUM will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge with ASP.Net, .Net Framework, C#, HTML, MS SQL and Windows, web service (preferred)
- Experienced in writing requirement documentation and test cases.
- Experienced in project management.