Project Administrator [Job Code 2104418A]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office and data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Submit name list of contractors and vendors for clearance
- Issue Access Pass and T-shirts
- Assist Project and Safety Engineers to prepare for posters, safety notices and signage. Receive, document, stock taking and allocate location for safe storage of equipment from contractors and vendors
- Set up system for Core trade, extract data and prepare productivity report got upload to BCA web portal
- Prepare meeting minutes and prepare tracker on list
- Assist in Progress status report
- Prepare and consolidate OMM for on time submission
- Prepare and compile test scripts
- Arrange for logistics for collection of test equipment/device for IST and relevant IST admin duties - issue documents and order lunch catering
- Ensure all relevant parties attend equipment training within 1 month after IST
- Prepare relevant certificates - handover certificates, warranty certificates etc
- Place order for site supplies - cleaning, pantry, stationeries etc
- Maintain and keep track of internal test equipment and maintenance, including on time calibration
- Minimum ITE qualification
- Meticulous, responsible, self-driven and with initiative
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Preferable PR / Citizen
- Workload requires more on filing and data management
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)